Coleman cabin tent is a perfect family tent. It comes with instant setup settings which take just 60 seconds to setup. It does not cost much. It comes in your budget. Colman has designed to use in mild weather conditions.
Coleman cabin tent has single layer design. You can use this tent even in rain as it is waterproof. But it is not suitable for storm and wind. Just like other tent it is also typical 3 season tent. You don’t need any extra fly as the roof of the tent is also waterproof.
One of the good feature of Coleman cabin tent is, it is freestanding. After setting it up you can move the tent from one place to another just like a box. You need not have to depend on surface. You can set up the tent on any type of surface whether it is rock, grass or sand surface.
Read : Best Camping Tent List which you should read Before Buy
The tent has got 4 huge mesh windows for good ventilation and one door. But it has got no vestibules.
The best feature of Coleman cabin tent is; it comes with instant setup. That is its four side poles and roof poles are pre-attached to the tent, so it hardly takes one minute to setup the tent and to take down the tent. So setting up of tent and its removal are quick procedure to perform.
This tent has the height of 6 feet and 2 inches approximately. So, here you can even use bunk beds to accommodate more people. You can look for good adult bunk bed or kid bunk bed from the market for this tent.
Coleman cabin tent is very durable and long lasting. It has got heavy duty material. The manufacturer has designed the tent with 75 – 150D fabric with fully taped seams. The windows and the door of the tent come with zipper opening system. With this system you can have a waterproof panel board. But this is not good for heavy rain and wind.
If you look at its weight, the Colman cabin tent is not that heavy. The tent is about 24.9 lb or 11.2 kg. One person can easily carry the tent. And in unpacked manner the tent is not so bulky.
It takes very little space. So you will never face any difficulties in terms of transportation.
Pros and Cons
- It comes with quick setup feature that is it takes just 60 seconds to setup.
- The tent is waterproof. So it will keep you dry in rain also. The tent is 3 season tent.
- The tent is single layered so it is comparatively less heavy than other tents available in the market.
- Coleman tent is very durable and long lasting.
- For good ventilation it has got large windows.
- The cabin tent comes in affordable price.
- This tent is free standing.
- It is not good for heavy rain and windy weather.
- It comes with single door.
- The Coleman cabin tent has no vestibules.